Friday 8 November 2013

skills audit- Research improvement

Research Improvements

 My reseach skills has improved alot since my AS year. For example now I am more organised, In my AS year I remember being very unorganised making it hard for me to conduct research on my practical work. Last year I never done a lot of independent research which would have actually been very useful, however when I actually did do research I would post it too late on blogger and therefore wouldn't get marked for it . This year I learnt a lot from my mistakes. I am more organised when it comes to researching and I feel quite happy with my research blogging. I also do a lot of independent research that would possibly benefit my practical work. I research a lot of music videos and see their style and the way they conduct the music video. For example I looked at little mix, The saturdays and sugababes music videos to get ideas for my video and at the end it was very useful because we applied certain parts for each of their music video in ours, however adding our own little twist to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment