Friday 29 November 2013

PRODUCTION-Progress on review

I feel as though my blogs are pretty much up to date and that i haven't done too many blogs. I have covered pretty much everything. The blogs i enjoyed doing were the researching ones where i had to find different music videos, those that challenged our ideas and those that had similar ideas. Researching this helped my group and i a lot because it showed us that music videos aren't as easy as we thought and also producing it was not easy. The planning part was a good experience, not the best part for me but it was good. I developed that as a group we needed to think for and about a lot of things with such little time. Such as our group name, where we will be filming, our song choice and why.The production task was very fun and blogging about it did bring good memories and also reminders of what we needed to re-do and what we needed to add to it. I enjoyed doing groups blogs and we all did add some information that we thought needed to be added to group blogs by all of us. I am happy with my individual blogs and my main target was to keep up with all my blogs and i have done that. I also set myself the target of not relying on the next day or blogging at home or just in class. I blogged every time i was free and wasn't doing anything. This helped a lot because it helped my remember things that i had forgotten about and i developed this skill and was worth learning it. Altogether i have 60 posts and there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment