Saturday 23 November 2013

PRODUCTION-Dan's feedback

"The feedback from film, notes on the water fountain not working, and the others, are exactly the sort of individual posts I'd like to see you doing. These are really good. What I'd like to see you do now is give a full consideration to what I said in Rough Cut feedback and blog about this, explaining how it's affected your decision making and planning process. I said to Amal that I don't just want you to stick up a video of me and leave it there - what did you agree with about what I said? Did you disagree with anything? Then make plans of the back of this and, for individual posts, you should explain your particular role. i.e. I learnt in editing today, I held the camera and I learnt today that..."



This is what Dan had said to me after asking him to send me some feedback. I will definitely reflect on this and will improve on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment