Thursday 24 October 2013

PLANNING - Feedback from teachers

For my AS coursework grade i got a B and I'm hoping to get an A for the coursework this year so I've been taking feedback from teachers in to account for blogging and planning. I'm going to blog my targets and feedback to see if i have done them when i check back at a future date.

Dan

When me and my group presented our pitch to our teacher he said that the concept is clear and good and we've given thought to everything. BUT he doesn't agree with our idea of synergy as he doesn't see it as effective as it could be in contrast to the video. The key visual element we plan to use is a black balloon as our groups name is H3LIUM and we plan to have a black balloon in locations. 
Have we as a group acted on his feedback?
To be honest, no we haven't as he recommended we have a pink balloon and we didn't want to be too stereotypical with the color pink as it is usually assigned to girls. We think a black balloon will effective as we wanted it to be simple also the color scheme in most locations is black and white. For example the library we are wearing black and white. 


Louisa

Feedback on my blog about planning and research and a main problem she found was time keeping. I don't blog consistently but when i do blog i blog in bulk and the examiners what to see a journey of  our progress and the final result. Also to use a range of ICT and read the blogging checklist so i don't miss out on blog posts that are necessary for research.
Have i acted on her feedback?
Well i did just receive the feedback today so and I have been through the checklist and i know what i need to do and some i have already started or planned it with my group of they are group blogposts. About the ICT i just created a 'wisemapping' account however its not really suitable for this blog post so I'll use it another time but i'm trying my best to use different ICT apps when i can.

Mary 

As i regularly go to media workshops to work on my blog posts i asked Mary for help and advice on blogs and she recommended i blog everything. Any bit of research i do i should blog about as it all goes into research and planning.
Have i acted on her feedback?
I guess I'm allowed to say I'm working on it......

No comments:

Post a Comment