Sunday 12 January 2014

Planning- Shortlist of fonts, colours, layouts and design ideas

Shortlist of fonts

  • Ignatz- I decided to use this font, because it looks more fun and its stands out 
  • lucida handwriting- I choses to use this on the more formal writing in stead of the heading
  • Arial- I didn't chose to use this font because it looks too formal
  • Times- I didn't use this font because it made the ancillary product look too boring 






Shortlist of Colours

  • Pink- I chose to use pink because it suited a girl group style. However i didn't use the colour a lot otherwise it would look too childish.
  • Black- I chose to use black for the text
  • Grey- I chose to use grey for the background colour.

Shortlist layouts

  • Landscape poster-I choses to have a landscape poster because it allowed me to be creative with my design
  • Portrait poster- I didn't choses to create a portait poster because i didn't like that layout.
Shortlist Design
  • Balloon on ancillary product- To link to music video
  • Group image on centre




No comments:

Post a Comment