Friday 24 January 2014

LAST EVER POST ):

I'm actually kind of relieved to be writing this? Is that bad? 

Before i officially say bye i just want to write a message for my amazing group! Amal, Mariam and Kavita - its been wonderful working with you guys and i know at some points we had been let down by locations or even a blog but we managed to pull through it to find last minute plans! I couldn't have asked for  more supportive and hard working group that wanted to achieve the best grades and would go to the moon and back for it!

The commitment that me and my group members dedicated to media was better than i could have ever asked for. It was a blast filming with you guys everyday in the half term and pulling each others hair out in the editing suite. After all the things we've been through, it wasn't all that bad and i just want to wish you guys all the best in life!! I hope we all get great media grades and i hope you show your friends the great music video that we all made!

As this is my last ever blog post, i want to thank all of the media teachers for being so supportive and helping us through our journey! Couldn't have asked for better teachers! I hope you're proud of our media products and i hope we make it to the 'Hall of fame' . 

I also want to thank blogger for being consistent and a joy to work with.

Thank you and bye, see you on the other side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment