Friday 24 January 2014

Final Progress Review Blog !


I believe that this year I have improved greatly. I think that this year I have used a wide range of variety that I have become confident with. I have also been exposed to new software. The level of detail in my blog has increased as I tend to do my research now. Whereas last year the variety of I.C.T and detail used was limited.

My blog effectively shows all aspects of research, planning and production of my advance portfolio.This is effect because at every stage of the process I have provided plans and research.

I will admit there are gaps between my blogs quite often which I was attempting to avoid. Thats one thing if given the opportunity to change and this could be improved if I managed my time better.



No comments:

Post a Comment