Friday 24 January 2014

Evaluation- Question 4



Finally, Im very proud of the work I've created and I learnt a lot from the mistakes I've done on my ancillary work and music video.

If I could change anything from the music video, i would probably stick to a few locations because i found out from my audience feedback that people didn't understand why we chose all the these locations. Although we picked it for a valid reason, its still important that the audience could relate to the music video.

One thing I could change from my ancillary work is too make the text a bit larger. I found that most of my audience feedback commented on this.

I learnt a lot from my audience feedback and it makes me see my video and ancillary work from their perspective and although Im very proud of my work, i realise that there is certain parts i could improve on.


No comments:

Post a Comment